You are great and powerful Lord. 🙏

To you, LORD, are greatness, strength and magnificence, eternity and glory, for all that is in heaven and on earth is yours; to you, LORD, is the kingdom, for you rise sovereignly above all!

1 Chronicles 29:11 LSG

🎼Above all you reign. You are exalted, above all.Jesus is your name.🎼

Wow, what grace to serve you.

The universe is in you. Greatness belongs to you, strength, magnificence, eternity, glory, life, victory, dominion.. belong to you.

You are too strong. You are the strength, you are the power, you are the greatness, you are the life, you are the glory, you are everything.

The whole universe is in you, everything belongs to you O God.

So why should I worry about the problems of this world?

Nothing is impossible for you. You know everything.

You are the Alpha, you know the beginning and the end of these challenges.

You know the beginning and the end of my life.

I lay everything at your feet and I trust you.

*Why should I worry about the salvation of those for whom I pray? Nothing is impossible for you, you are the one who convinces hearts. The hearts of men are in your hands.

*Why should I worry about my marriage? You act in your time.

*Why should I worry about my finances?

Thank you that I am your child.

🍓 *Let's decide to dwell in God's glory in 2023 and embrace the change.*

Let's decide to live an intentional life and not an accidental life. 💥👌🏼

May our first desire, our treasure be God and may he always grant us the awareness of eternity. 💥

# *2023*, year of glory and manifestation of God's purposes for YOUR life and for humanity.🍓

Mathilda Adjoudjenon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mariage de Hillary et Frédéric

Camp Effuzion Exhortation n°1

Aide-nous à avoir la culture du donné