He has risen from death.




🎼He has risen from the grave, death has lost its power.🎼

Hello. The glory of God is upon you.

💥But he said to them, "Do not be afraid! You are looking for Jesus of Nazareth, the one who was nailed to a cross. He has risen from death, he is not here. This is the place where they put him.

Mark 16:6 PDV2017

Jesus, I love you.

You have conquered death.

You have triumphed for me.

You are my hero. 🥰

You are the God I admire.

So, because you have won over death, over sin, over curse, over disease, over all the power of the enemy, I have also won.

Praise, honor, worship to our King.

You are my hero, my essential.

*Mathilda ADJOUDJENON*


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mariage de Hillary et Frédéric

Camp Effuzion Exhortation n°1

Aide-nous à avoir la culture du donné