There will be no more tear


 🎼Everything in me recognizes that your works are perfect. I worship you O God, I worship you O God.

You deserve my worship O King of Zion.🎼

Hello chosen one of God 😍

💥📖Apocalypse 21:1-8 LSG

1. Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth; for the first heaven and the first earth were gone, and the sea was no more.

2. And I saw the holy city, the new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

3. And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, "This is the tabernacle of God with men. He will dwell with them, and they will be his people, and God himself will be with them.

4.  He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death will be no more, and there will be no more mourning, nor crying, nor pain, for the former things have passed away.

5 And he that sat on the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said, Write: for these words are true and certain.

6. And he said unto me, It is done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end. To him that is thirsty I will give of the fountain of the water of life freely.

7. He who overcomes will inherit these things; I will be his God, and he will be my son.

8 But for the cowardly, the unbelieving, the abominable, the murderers, the sexually immoral, the sorcerers, the idolaters, and all liars, their part will be in the lake that burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.

Revelation 21:1-8 LSG

A new heaven and a new earth where your children will reign.

Thank you Holy Spirit for what you are preparing for us now to be that perfect, spotless bride that is the new Jerusalem.

It has always been your desire to dwell with us. You began it in Eden and since your purposes are infallible, you will continue what you began in Eden despite the pause there.

There will be no more calamity. The new earth will just be a paradise, a wonderful place. It will be what we dream of on this present earth (peace, health, happiness, joy, abundance, no more war, no more famine...)

It is the share of your chosen ones, those who will have believed in your name and in your sacrifice.

Those who have not accepted it will be without it.

Father, we pray for the whole of humanity.

Help us to remain faithful to the end in order to enjoy this wonderful life.

Mathilda ADJOUDJÈNON

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mariage de Hillary et Frédéric

Camp Effuzion Exhortation n°1

Aide-nous à avoir la culture du donné