A pure heart, a willing spirit

🎼Ô God create in me a pure heart. Renew in me a willing spirit. O God create in me a pure heart.🎼 *Hello divine purity* 🌹🌸🌹 I wish you a day filled with roman ce with the Holy Spirit. A day of dialogue. 📖💥O God! Create in me a pure heart, Renew in me a willing spirit. Psalms 51:12 LSG O Father, I desire to have a pure heart. 🌹 A pure heart is a child's heart. A heart that recognizes its weaknesses, its faults and cries out to you. 🌹A pure heart doesn't pretend to be perfect. It's an unmixed heart. It's a heart that strips itself bare before you. 🌹A pure heart, when it sins, it automatically recognizes it, tells you and sighs to change. 🌹A pure heart wants to be like you at all costs. 🌹A pure heart cherishes your grace. 🌹A pure heart dies to him so that you may be revealed. 🌹A willing mind learns from its mistakes and lets you transform it. 🌹He leaves his habits, his character, his desires, his impulses to adopt yours. 🌹 See through me Father. Make me sincere and available. 💥Give me a heart filled with you. A heart that beats only to please you. Give me a heart true to you. 🙇🏼‍♀️Thanks for a pure-hearted humanity. 🙌🏼To God the glory. ☘️ ☘️ *Mathilda ADJOUDJÈNON* ☘️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mariage de Hillary et Frédéric

Camp Effuzion Exhortation n°1

Aide-nous à avoir la culture du donné