God himself takes care of me




❤️🎼Ô what a love, so great, so patient. You have filled me with so much peace and joy. Admirable God. You make my life brand new.

Jesus, you've loved me so much, loved me so exceptionally.

You love me, you love me with an exceptional love 🎼❤️


*Hello God's love* ❤️💥😇


📖🌻❄️ I will feed my sheep, I will make them lie down, says the Lord, the LORD. I will seek her who was lost, I will bring back her who went astray, I will bind up her who is wounded, and I will strengthen her who is sick. But I will destroy the fat and strong. I will feed them justly.

Ezekiel 34:15-16 LSG❄️


❄️🌻You yourself take care of us.

You don't want to delegate this task to anyone else.


❄️❤️💆🏼‍♀️💆🏽‍♂It is you who provides us with rest, tranquility, peace, comfort.


💥If we get lost, you yourself will bring us back to you.

You'll make sure the devil doesn't colonize us.

We then have the assurance that all your children, all your beloved ones, all your chosen ones who have gone astray will return because you have promised.


💥❄️ If we suffer the assaults of the enemy, you are there to take care of us, to heal us, to restore us, to strengthen us, to fortify us.


☘️I remember the many times you've supported me, helped me, lifted me up when I was lost, exhausted, without strength.


💥But you also promise to prune us, to purge us of every form of pride, envy, jealousy, sin.


❄️💥You promise to break the pride and pleasures that do not honor you in us.


❄️💥You want to lead us with your righteousness and we submit.


🙌🏼Do as you want Father through your Holy Spirit in the name of Jesus Christ.


❄️💥💥❄️💥🌻💥❄️❄️💥


🌻Thank you for the authorities, your servants, the church, the humanity you lead. Thank you for your eyes of love and justice set upon us.


👇🏼Thanks for these countries of which you are King, Governor, Ruler.

You care for each and every one of them.


1- AFRICA❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️


Ethiopia: *Addis Ababa

Gabon: *Libreville

Gambia: *Banjul

Ghana: *Accra *Accra

Guinea: *Conakry *Conakry

Equatorial Guinea *Malabo

Guinea-Bissau: *Bissau

Mauritius: *Port Louis *Port Louis

Kenya: *Nairobi *Nairobi

Lesotho: *Maseru

Liberia: *Monrovia

Libya: *Tripoli

Madagascar: *Antananarivo

Malawi: *Lilongwe *Lilongwe

Mali: *Bamako

Morocco: *Rabat


*July*, month of the divine supernatural, month of God's glory.


# *2023*, year of glory and manifestation of God's plans for YOUR life and for humanity 🍓


*Mathilda Adjoudjènon*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mariage de Hillary et Frédéric

Camp Effuzion Exhortation n°1

Aide-nous à avoir la culture du donné