God is faithful




🎼Your faithfulness is great, your faithfulness is incomparable.None is like you O Lord, great is your faithfulness.

*Hello hello😇* 🌹🌻

📖💥Yes, the Lord is good. His love is forever, and from generation to generation he remains faithful.

Psalms 100:5 PDV2017

🌻I want to celebrate your faithfulness today Father.

You are faithful, full of love and goodness.

🌻My soul needs to be pampered by you.

I just want to lay my head against your chest, play with your hair like I used to do with my grandfather.

🌻Father, nothing means more to me on this earth than you.

You're my essential.

You love me and I know it. Your faithfulness, your love, your goodness for me are eternal.

The proof, I am an eternal spirit and what awaits me after the earthly season is many times better and is eternal.

🌻So I don't have to dwell on what I'm experiencing on this earth.

🌻You are my faithful God.

I declare that your faithfulness, love, and goodness speak for my family, my church, authorities at various levels, your servants, all humans.

# *July*, month of the divine supernatural, month of God's glory.

# *2023*, year of glory and manifestation of God's plans for YOUR life and for humanity.🍓

*Mathilda Adjoudjènon*



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mariage de Hillary et Frédéric

Camp Effuzion Exhortation n°1

Aide-nous à avoir la culture du donné