I am the clay, you are my potter




🎼Who is like unto thee, who is like unto thee, who is like unto thee? We praise you.🎼


*Good morning, good morning* 🔥🌹


📖💥May I not act toward you like this potter, house of Israel? Says the Lord. Behold, as clay is in the potter's hand, So are you in my hand, house of Israel!

Jeremiah 18:6 LSG


🌻Lord Lord😎, you know that by giving us the shape we want, it hurts a lot.


🌻Ah, I can only answer yes to your question ooh.

Act like the divine potter you are in my life.


🌻It is you who gives me my shape, it is you who carves me, who molds me for your glory.


🌻You speak to me to carve me or you put me through situations to give me my shape.


🌻I admit it hurts but it's for my own good.

You want to give me your character, your assurance, your power, your anointing, your glory.


For all this, I need to be prepared.


☘The magistrate takes courses in law, magistracy.

The doctor takes courses in medicine.

The accountant takes accounting courses.


I've decided to leave everything for you. Yes, I've decided to serve only you. Take me, cut me, mold me. My life, my life is all yours 🎼


I have no life but yours Father. Then do with me what you will.


❤️😊🌻🌹Give me this beautiful form you want to give me.


🙌Yes be my potter and I your clay.


🌻Give me just the heart to bear your work in my life Father.

Make my forehead hard as stone.

🌻Make my heart confident in you.


❤I don't want to resist even if it hurts. Just go ahead.


❤I love you Lord. You are my reason for living. You are my shield and my strong tower.

You love me Jesus and I know it. ❤️❤️❤️😊😇😍


❤️🌻 Your work in our lives is just beautiful Father.

At first the shape is odd but then it's just a wonder, a glory.


🌻Thank you that the countries below recognize that you are God, the divine potter and allow themselves to be shaped by you.


3- ASIA❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️


Philippines Manila

Qatar *Doha

Singapore *Singapore

Sri Lanka Sri ayawardenapura

Syria *Damascus

Tajikistan *Dushanbe

Taiwan *Taipei

East Timor *Dili

Thailand *Bangkok

Turkmenistan *Ashgabat

Turkey *Ankara

Vietnam *Hanoi

Yemen *Sanaa

Albania *Tirana


# *July*, month of the divine supernatural, month of God's glory.


# *2023*, year of glory and manifestation of God's plans for YOUR life and for humanity 🍓


*Mathilda Adjoudjènon*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mariage de Hillary et Frédéric

Camp Effuzion Exhortation n°1

Aide-nous à avoir la culture du donné