I love your word


🎼You are great and your love endures forever. Hallelujah🎼


🎼You are God, God, God, God, God. You are God, God God God.🎼


🌻Lord, you are God, the one, the only, the glorious, the mighty, the steadfast.🌻


*Hello, hello


📖🌻Your word is a lamp to my feet, And a light to my path.

Psalms 119:105 LSG


🌻Lord, your word enlightens me and opens my eyes.


🌻Ty word guides me and comforts me.


🌻Your word prevents me from making the wrong decisions.


🌻Ta parole is my crutch in every way.


🌻Ta parole fortifies me.


🌻Your word shows me the way.


🌻Your word encourages me.


O how I need your word, your creative word, your life-giving word.


🌻Father, saturate me with your word, flood me with your word, surround me with your word, meet me with your word.


🌻I grow with your word.


I need it every day to remind me who you are and who I am.


Your word does me good.


May the countries below befriend your word O God.👇🏼


3- ASIE❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️


United Arab Emirates *Abu Dhabi

Georgia *Tbilisi

India *New Delhi

Indonesia Jakarta

Iraq *Baghdad

Iran *Tehran

Israel *Jerusalem

Japan *Tokyo

Jordan *Amman

Kazakhstan *Astana

Kyrgyzstan *Bishkek

Kuwait *Kuwait

Laos *Vientiane

Lebanon *Beirut

Malaysia *Kuala Lumpur

Maldives *Male

Mongolia *Oulan-Bator

Nepal *Kathmandu

Oman *Muscat

Uzbekistan *Tashkent

Pakistan *Islamabad

Palestine *East Jerusalem


# *July*, month of the divine supernatural, month of God's glory.


# *2023*, year of glory and manifestation of God's plans for YOUR life and for humanity 🍓


*Mathilda Adjoudjènon*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mariage de Hillary et Frédéric

Camp Effuzion Exhortation n°1

Aide-nous à avoir la culture du donné