I'm the people that pleases you




🎶You are the Holy God, you are the Holy God.

There is none like thee.🎶

I love you Lord and I feel good with you.

I can tell you everything without shame or guilt.

I'm proud to have you.

*Hello hello hello* 😍

📖💥And my people to whom I have given my name will perhaps humble themselves before me, they will pray, they will seek me, abandoning their evil conduct. Then I, from heaven, will listen to them, forgive their sins and repair the ruins of their land.

2 Chronicles 7:14 PDV2017

💥I belong to you. I am your sister, your daughter, your wife. You have given me your name. What grace!

💥I submit to your greatness, your holiness and your authority.

You don't even have to say it.

💥I want to pray without ceasing.

I will dialogue with you every day of my life.

I don't want to go a day without praying, without talking to my God.

🌹I want to abandon all bad behavior.

In any case, when I notice a bad habit in me, I beckon to you so that you help me because neither by force, nor by power but by your Spirit.

I want to be pure for you. 😍🥰😇🌹☺️

💥 Then you'll listen to me and I know you always do.

You forgive my sins. You fix the broken, destroyed things in me and in my life.

God does not abandon his righteous ones.

☘️David could well say that he has never seen the righteous abandoned.

☘️☘️☘️Thanks for your servants in the world whom you strengthen. Thank you for the church, for the authorities, for humanity.

Meet those who seek you Father.

👇🏼🌻Thank you for the following countries.

Swaziland

Syria Tajikistan Taiwan

Tanzania Chad French Southern Territories

Thailand East Timor Togo

Tonga Trinidad and Tobago Tunisia

Turkmenistan Turkey Tuvalu

Ukraine Uruguay Vanuatu

Venezuela Viet Nam Wallis and Futuna

Yemen Zambia Zimbabwe

We pray that they be your people in whom you find your pleasure.

Not just them, but all the countries of mankind.😊☺️❤️🥰

# *July*, month of the divine supernatural, month of God's glory.

# *2023*, year of glory and manifestation of God's purposes for YOUR life and for humanity.🍓

*Mathilda Adjoudjènon*


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mariage de Hillary et Frédéric

Camp Effuzion Exhortation n°1

Aide-nous à avoir la culture du donné