The unlimited God




💥𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗺𝗲: 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝘂𝗻𝗹𝗶𝗺𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗚𝗼𝗱💥

https://www.youtube.com/live/CIOW4C0HZuc?feature=share

📖💥Psalm 34:3

Ps 34:3 (34:4) Exalt the LORD with me! Let us all celebrate his name!

The unlimited God who has no limit.

🥳He is the counselee, the prince of Peace, the King of kings, the Lord of Lords, he who delivers me, he is the potter, the savior.

He who is, he is the wisdom of God, the impartial judge, the merciful God, the God full of grace, faithful, El Elyon, El Rapha, El Jireh, El Shama, Jehovah Shalom, the defender, my redeemer, my comfort,the Trinity, he who inspires me, the Lion of Judah, he who restores me, he who calms my storms, he who proclaims things, the Father of orphans, the husband of widows, the champion of champions, the way, the truth, the life.

He is the conqueror of conquerors, the powerful Eternal God, the compassionate God, the commander-in-chief, the General of heaven.

He is worthy, he is my help, he is richer than the rich, the trustworthy God, the one who arranges everything, the master planner, the magnificent God, Alpha, Omega, my fortress, my shield, my banner.

❤️I don't play with my God, he's the unchangeable changer, the first in my life, the first born, the slain lamb who died for my sins, the word of God, my advocate, the almighty, my best friend, my friend in the morning, in the evening, at night.

He is omnipotent, omnipresent, omniscient, the beginning, the end.

I will not follow another God, for I have a living God.

He is the great God, my indisputable God, my justice.

🥳He who is mighty in battle, glorious in holiness, he has never lost a fight, he is the one who performs miracles.

🥳He is my God who performs wonders, he is my intercessor, when the enemy sends the arrows, Jesus collects them. He is the one who heals my sorrows.

He is the reason I live.

📖💥Philippians 1:21

Ph 1:21 For Christ is my life, and death is my gain.

📖💥Genesis 3:15

Gen 3:15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed: she shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise her heel.

The God of my salvation, he who turns my tears into joy.

📖💥Psalm 91:5

Ps 91:5 Thou shalt not fear the terrors of the night, Nor the arrow that flies by day,

He will never leave me

He is my source, always the same.

📖🥳Hebrews 13:8

He 13:8 Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever.

He is the promised one, the name above every name.

How do you magnify this God?

🥳He's the Holy One of God, the mighty warrior, Daniel's angel, the fourth man in the fiery furnace, he turns fire into climatizer. The stone that brought down Goliath. He is the King of justice. The King of heaven.

🥳Do you know him?

He whom I have come to worship, the heavens proclaim his glory, no telescope can see the end of his reign, he is eternally steadfast, merciful, without Jesus there is no law, he is honest, unique, he has no equal, he is the greatest personality, he is the miracle.

He's the only one who can meet our needs, he's available, he's compassionate

He heals our bodies, delivers the captives, defends the weak, comes to the rescue of the unfortunate, he is the King of knowledge, the source of wisdom.

🥳Whatever rises against you, remember that he is the voice of justice, the gate of glory, the captain of conquerors, the leader of heroes, the governor of governors, his function is manifold, his goodness is boundless, his love never changes, his word endures.

🥳He never sleeps, leader of leaders, the chief inventor, he is the overseer of all things, he is the one who molds us, who shapes us, he is the trustworthy God, he is the one who arranges all things, he is the master builder, he is the voice of hope, he is the magnificent God.

🥳He is the priest, the highest, the deepest.

Adonai, the Lord of my life.

He frees debtors, he rescues unhappy mothers, he rewards diligence, he is the leader of heroes, the leader of lawmakers. His love never changes, his mercy is eternal.

All you need is the word of the Lord, his grace is sufficient, his yoke is light. He is indescribable.

How can we describe this God who can afford to put himself in a woman's womb?

📖💥Genesis 1:1

Gn 1:1 In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth.

When he had to call into existence everything that existed in existence...

Science cannot understand it.

🥳He is incomprehensible, invincible, irresistible, the heavens cannot contain him.

You can't live without it.

The Pharisees couldn't stand him, but they couldn't do anything against him.

🥳Death couldn't stand him.

From eternity to eternity, you are God.

You have no beginning, but you started it all.

There will be no one after you.

🥳You can't take away his mandate or ask him to resign.

All the glory, all the adoration belongs to him.

Because he is the God who is the great I AM.

When you magnify God, something happens in your life.

🗣️ I'm going to prophesy about your life.

🔥In your life, your enemies will be scattered.

🔥Because of your God, the earth will tremble,

🔥From today, the sea will see you and flee,

🔥The mountains, the hills before you will flee before you,

🔥the sun and moon will stop for you,

🔥the nations, the kingdoms will come before your God and bow down,

🔥every horseman who rises against you will fall into the sea they have prepared for you,

🔥the heavens will deposit their dew on your life,

🔥terror and stupor will seize your enemies,

🔥confusion and turmoil will plunge into the enemy's camp and throw him into disarray,

🔥joy will replace your mourning,

🔥your land will yield its yield,

🔥I command the prison doors to open,

🔥the chains and fetters are broken,

🔥the prisoners and captives are set free,

🔥you leave as a victor, a conqueror,

🔥the irreversible will be reversed,

🔥your persecutors will be stopped by the Lord,

🔥the furnace of your struggle will become the cold room of your destiny,

🔥every Pharaoh who has pursued you all your life, today is their last day in your life,

🔥let the barriers be removed,

🔥he who creates a way, will create a way in your life,

🔥enter new territories.

𝙋𝙖𝙨𝙩or 𝙈𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙬 𝘼𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙢𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙬𝙤


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mariage de Hillary et Frédéric

Camp Effuzion Exhortation n°1

Aide-nous à avoir la culture du donné