Yes I receive the daily bread




🎼Jesus, my hands rise to thee. Jesus, before you I prostrate myself 🎼

*Hello😇* ☘️☘️☘️🌻☘️☘️☘️

📖🌻Mt 6:11 Give us this day our daily bread;

🌻I want my daily bread.

Spiritual bread

Emotional bread

Financial bread

Natural food

Health bread

Body bread

Professional bread

Family bread

Meeting destiny.

🌻Father, I receive the bread you give me today.

Bread in every area of my life.

I receive this day's portion that will make me live, that will make me grow, that will make me glorify you.

🌻Thank you for the bread you send into every human's life. Thank you that they receive it in the name of Jesus Christ.

🌻☘️Thanks for your graces on our lives this day.

# *July*, month of the divine supernatural, month of God's glory.

# *2023*, year of glory and manifestation of God's purposes for YOUR life and for humanity.🍓

*Mathilda Adjoudjènon*


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mariage de Hillary et Frédéric

Camp Effuzion Exhortation n°1

Aide-nous à avoir la culture du donné