Your sanctuary




๐ŸŽผLord prepare me to be a sanctuary pure and holy, just and right. With gratitude, Lord I will be a holy sanctuary for you.๐ŸŽผ

☘️ *Hello hello* ☘️

๐Ÿ“–๐ŸŒช️I exhort you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, to offer your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable to God, which will be reasonable worship on your part.

Romans 12:1 LSG

☘️ I give you my body, it no longer belongs to me.

๐ŸŒช️Take all of me.

I can't take my body to places you don't want me to go Lord, to places you don't ask me to go.

I can't do with my body what I want. I can't transform it for my own pleasure.

I am no longer master of my body. You are the master. ☘️๐ŸŒป

I can't destroy my body by eating what I want or injecting what I want.

๐Ÿ™Œ๐ŸผHelp me to sanctify myself every day.

I give you the outside and inside of my body.

My body is for your glory.

# *July*, month of the divine supernatural, month of God's glory.

# *2023*, year of glory and manifestation of God's plans for YOUR life and for humanity.๐Ÿ“

*Mathilda Adjoudjรจnon*


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mariage de Hillary et Frรฉdรฉric

Camp Effuzion Exhortation n°1

Aide-nous ร  avoir la culture du donnรฉ