God exalts the humble heart



🎼 Jesus, my hands rise to thee, Jesus, before thee I prostrate myself.🎼

❤‍🔥😇 Good morning faithful of God. Person intelligent enough🤓 to be submissive to the Lord.❤‍🔥

❤‍🔥📖Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due season;

1 Peter 5:6 LSG

Therefore humble yourselves under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time.

1 Peter 5:6 NBS

O Lord, I acknowledge:

*©* that I know nothing,

*I don't know how to pray without you,

*@* I don't know how to sing without you,

*@* that I don't know how to worship without you,

*@* I don't know how to lead a team without you,

*@* I don't know how to lead a ministry without you,

*@* that my beauty is worthless without you,

*@* that my intelligence is worthless without you,

*@* that my wisdom is worthless without you,

*@* that my plans are worthless without you,

*@* that my wealth is worthless without you,

*@* my businesses, my assets, are worth nothing without you,

*@* that my fertility is worth nothing without you,

*@* your anointing in my life without you will get me nowhere good,

*@* I acknowledge that I was created by you and that I belong to you spirit, soul and body,

*I have no value, no weight, no consistency, no respect without you,

*I am absolutely nothing without you.

I want to be intelligent enough to recognize my smallness in the face of your greatness.

❤‍🔥🌻It is when a man humbles himself ( when he has a humble heart)  that you lift him up.

Please, help me to be humble in the name of Jesus Christ.

Nothing belongs to me. Everything belongs to you and I want to take full advantage of it.

James 4:6 On the contrary, he gives more excellent grace; that's why the Scripture says: God resists the proud, but gives grace to the humble.

🌻❤‍🔥🌻 *If you truly manifest a humble heart devoid of pride, envy, jealousy, slander, backward thinking, hypocrisy, God will lift you up on the day he has appointed.*

*August*: Month of unprecedented wealth. Month of generosity.

# *2023*, year of glory and manifestation of God's plans for YOUR life and for mankind.🍓

*Mathilda Adjoudjènon*


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mariage de Hillary et Frédéric

Camp Effuzion Exhortation n°1

Aide-nous à avoir la culture du donné