I found favor un God's eyes




🎼If I have found grace in your sight, do not rob me of your glory, do not rob me of your glory.🎼

❤‍🔥😇 *Hello to the person who has found grace in the eyes of the Lord* 😇❤‍🔥

📖🔥🌻Ex 33:17 The Lord said to Moses: I will do what you ask of me, for you have found favor in my sight, and I know you by name.

Ex 33:18 And Moses said, Show me your glory!

Ex 33:19 And the LORD said, I will cause all my lovingkindness to pass before thee, and I will declare the name of the LORD before thee: I will be gracious to whom I will be gracious, and merciful to whom I will be merciful.

Ex 33:20 The LORD said, "You will not be able to see my face, for man cannot see me and live.

😁❤‍🔥Wowwwww. So Papounet, you'll do as I ask 😊😁.

❤I know I've found favor in your eyes. I know it very well and I proclaim it.

You know me and I belong to you.

❤You have sovereignly chosen to show me grace and mercy.

❤What I want, as Moses says, is for you to make me see your glory. I want to constantly experience your glory.

❤In your glory there is peace, life, abundance, resurrection, joy, peace, your power, might, anointing, respect....

❤I declare that your glory is upon me always because you give me this grace.

❤I bathe in God's glory.

I make no effort to attract the favor of men. God's glory in me and on me attracts humans.

❤Circumstances conspire in my favor.

❤‍🔥🔆The grace of respect is my portion. God's anointing increases in my life by His Spirit in the name of Jesus Christ.

❤‍🔥😊🔆I breathe and exude God's glory. I spread it wherever I am.

*AND YOU?*

Thank you Father for your glory in Niger, Burkina, Africa, Asia, America, Europe, Oceania.

😇😊 *Good day to you in his glory* 😊😇

*August*: Month of unprecedented wealth. Month of liberality.

# *2023*, year of glory and manifestation of God's purposes for YOUR life and for humanity.🍓

*Mathilda Adjoudjènon*

🌹 𝑰 𝒊𝒏𝒗𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒎𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒂𝒈𝒆   🌹

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mariage de Hillary et Frédéric

Camp Effuzion Exhortation n°1

Aide-nous à avoir la culture du donné