I will praise you



🎼I will bless the LORD for all his mighty deeds; his praise will always be in my mouth. I will bless the LORD. O my soul bless the LORD.

Bless the God of love.🎼

*Hello ❤‍🔥❤‍🔥❤‍🔥😇😇😇🎇*

God's glory has located you 😇

📖💥Laud the Lord, call upon his name! Make known among the peoples his mighty deeds!

Psalms 105:1 LSG

I want to praise God for everything he does in my life.

I want to praise him for what I see and what I don't see.

💥I want to praise him what he has done, for what he is doing and for what he will do.

I declare that God's glory rests on my life.

I declare miracles, wonders on my life.

I declare that God visits you.

💥I declare your life shouts glory.

You shall want for nothing.

Let us praise the Lord the Eternal together.

💥I declare that God restores us.

He touches everyone in our family, touches those we pray for.

God has done me good.

God does us good 😇😇😇❤‍🔥

Let us praise the Lord and let all nations know him.

*August*: Month of unprecedented wealth. Month of generosity.

# *2023*, year of glory and manifestation of God's plans for YOUR life and for mankind.🍓

*Mathilda Adjoudjènon*





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mariage de Hillary et Frédéric

Camp Effuzion Exhortation n°1

Aide-nous à avoir la culture du donné