My God is powerful and makes me powerful




🎼I want to do your will 💃🏼❤‍🔥🌹🎼

It's a grace to belong to God, to have a personal relationship with him and to call him Dad. ☺️❤‍🔥

*Hello 😇❤‍🔥*

📖🌹From your sanctuary, O God! You are awesome. The God of Israel gives his people strength and power. Blessed be God!

Psalms 68:36 LSG

❤You are the God of all greatness, awesome, magnificent, mighty, glorious, incontestable, in comparable, majestic, magnificent, the Lion of Judah, conqueror, Eternal, steadfast, the I AM......you are God, you are God, you are Dieu❤‍🔥☺️

❤And you give me your strength and power.

Wow ☺️

God imparts his strength and power to me.

🗣I declare and acknowledge that I am strong and mighty.

I have received authority to crush the devil's head.

❤Help us Father to be aware of our strength and power in order to avoid being battered by the devil and earthly circumstances.

*Pleasant day to you. And know that you are strong and powerful because God has communicated it to you.

❤‍🔥🌻🌹🔥

*August*: Month of unprecedented wealth. Month of generosity.

# *2023*, year of glory and manifestation of God's purposes for YOUR life and for humanity.🍓

*Mathilda Adjoudjènon*


🌹🌹

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mariage de Hillary et Frédéric

Camp Effuzion Exhortation n°1

Aide-nous à avoir la culture du donné