The mind governed by the Spirit is life and peace



๐ŸŽผTender Father I adore you. I give you my life. I love you so much.

Jesus Christ I adore you. I give my life to you. I love you so much.

Holy Spirit, I adore you. I give you my life. I love you so much.

*Hello to you who chose the good part ๐Ÿ˜‡❤‍๐Ÿ”ฅ*

๐ŸŒป๐Ÿ“–And the affection of the flesh is death, while the affection of the spirit is life and peace;

Romans 8:6 LSG

๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ“–When someone follows his human desires, he goes toward death; when someone follows the Holy Spirit, he goes toward life and peace.

Romans 8:6 PDV2017

๐ŸŒปHuman desires lead to loss.

(Anger, envy, desire to be seen, position at all costs, fame at all costs, criticism, stealing, seeking power, fame, lying, debauchery..............

๐ŸŒปIn any case, let's confess that our flesh loves things contrary to God's will.

Our flesh doesn't like restrictions.

๐ŸŒปIf we are to follow the desires of the flesh, we will go to ruin because they are contrary to God's will.

The flesh does not love truth, justice, purity, divine order, adoration, chastity...,...

๐ŸŒปThe flesh has been corrupted and embraces sin.

It is not a good counselor.

It is the enemy of God.

The flesh confuses us from our destiny.

The flesh leads to death because it will die.

๐ŸŒป❤‍๐Ÿ”ฅ

But the Holy Spirit, the Spirit of God, the Creator Spirit knows what we need. He guides us, advises us and reveals God's will to us.

The Spirit of God leads to life and peace, because he is life and peace.

O God, help us to consecrate ourselves to you and to follow your Spirit in the name of Jesus Christ.

❤We pray that all human beings in Africa, America, Asia, Europe and Oceania will let themselves be led and guided by your Spirit.

*August*: Month of unprecedented wealth. Month of generosity.

# *2023*, year of glory and manifestation of God's plans for YOUR life and for humanity.๐Ÿ“

*Mathilda Adjoudjรจnon*

๐ŸŒน ๐‘ฐ ๐’Š๐’๐’—๐’Š๐’•๐’† ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’•๐’ ๐’”๐’‰๐’‚๐’“๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’” ๐’Ž๐’†๐’”๐’”๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’†   ๐ŸŒน

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mariage de Hillary et Frรฉdรฉric

Camp Effuzion Exhortation n°1

Aide-nous ร  avoir la culture du donnรฉ