Your plans are perfect




🎼I give you my heart, it no longer belongs to me. All my best is for you Jesus 🎼

🌹🌻Take my all Lord. I have nothing left of my own, I give you everything. Take everything from me, take everything I have.

*Hello😇* ❤️🔥

💥📖There are many plans in the heart of man, But it is the LORD's purpose that is fulfilled.

Proverbs 19:21 LSG

🔥You know Father, I had many plans:

 *@* spiritual (not disturbing my sleep for your service, coming to church and leaving neither seen nor known),

*@* sentimental (marry very young quickly have children to avoid being older than them; marry a half-breed with long hair😁🤣),

*@* physical (have very long brown hair, be more slender😁😁😁)

*@* financial ( being milliadaire for a long time but in my corner without being bothered)

*@* notoriety (nonnn, stay in my corner and serve you without being bothered)

*@* professional (being a magistrate)

🔥 Everything has changed and I submit because you are the master and all your plans for me are wonderful.

🌹I'll wait if you tell me to wait.

🌹I'll leave if you tell me to leave.

🌹I'll marry whoever you want me to marry.

🌹I'll be whoever you want me to be because I have no life but yours. ❤️

*I love you my King* 🌹❤️💥

🌹Father, grant grace to your servants, to your church, to the authorities, to humanity to submit to your plans that are a thousand times better than theirs in Jesus Christ's name.

O Father, may these nations listen to your voice, humble themselves before you and accept your plans.

May your perfect will always be done. 👇🏼

5- OCEANIA❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Australia *Canberra

Fiji *Suva

Kiribati *Tarawa

Marshall *Majuro

Micronesia *Palikir

Nauru *Yaren

New Zealand *Wellington

Palau *Melekeok

Papua New Guinea *Port Moresby

Solomon Islands *Honiara

Samoa *Apia

Tonga *Nukualofa

Tuvalu *Fanafuti

Vanuatu *Port Vila

******†******************

*Reminder*: The end of all things is near. Therefore be wise and sober, to go about in prayer.

1 Peter 4:7 LSG

🌹 Let us pray without ceasing, for the Lord's return is at hand.

# *2023*, year of glory and manifestation of God's purposes for YOUR life and for mankind.🍓

*Mathilda Adjoudjènon*


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mariage de Hillary et Frédéric

Camp Effuzion Exhortation n°1

Aide-nous à avoir la culture du donné