Believe that there is a God and believe in his word



🎼I want to act according to you and not my flesh but I need you. Only you know the battles and struggles I face. Come, I'm waiting for you. Holy Spirit, reveal yourself.🎼

*Hello hello child of God ❤️😇*

How are you?

📖💥Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life; he does not come into judgment, but has passed from death to life.

John 5:24 S21

Eichhhh

Isn't it easy what the Lord asks?

➊To believe in his word.

His word says this 👇🏼

💥📖John 3:16-21

Jn 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.

Jn 3:17 For God did not send his Son into the world to judge the world, but that the world might be saved through him.

Joh 3:18 He that believeth on him is not judged: but he that believeth not is judged already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Jn 3:19 And this judgment is that when light came into the world, men preferred darkness to light, because their deeds were evil.

Joh 3:20 For everyone who does evil hates the light, and does not come to the light, lest his deeds be revealed;

Joh 3:21 but he that doeth the truth cometh to the light, that his works may be made manifest, because they are made in God.

💥📖John 14:6

Jn 14:6 Jesus said to him: I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

🔅📖John 11: 25-26

Jn 11:25 Jesus said to him, "I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even if he dies;

Jn 11:26 and whoever lives and believes in me will never die. Do you believe this?

📖💥 Revelation 22:13

Ap 22:13 I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end.

Rev 22:14 Blessed are they that wash their robes, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter by the gates into the city!

Rev 22:15 Out with the dogs, the sorcerers, the sexually immoral, the murderers, the idolaters, and everyone who loves and practices falsehood!

Rev 22:16 I, Jesus, have sent my angel to testify these things to you in the churches. I am the offspring of David, the bright morning star.

➋ Believing in God

That is, to believe that God exists, that he is the creator of all things and that we didn't just appear on earth.

Believe that we belong to someone.

➌ And there we are saved from eternal death i.e. hell, eternal torture, being completely estranged from God; when you're estranged from your source, you die.

Whoever does what the Lord asks will live forever. That is, he will be constantly in the presence of God his creator, his source, his life.

🙇🏼‍♀️🔥🙇‍♂️Ô Father, we pray that this may be the sharing of mankind.

May humanity believe in your word Lord Jesus, may humanity believe that there is a God, creator of all things and that you Lord Jesus, are the only way that leads to God.

*September*: The month when God maps out a path for us to follow by his grace.

# *2023*, the year of glory and the manifestation of God's plans for YOUR life and for mankind 🍓

*Mathilda Adjoudjènon*

🌹 _I invite you to share this message_. 🌹

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mariage de Hillary et Frédéric

Camp Effuzion Exhortation n°1

Aide-nous à avoir la culture du donné