Nations of the world, let us celebrate the Lord together









๐ŸŽผ Hosanna in the highest. Let the King be exalted. Ho hosa ana๐ŸŽผ

๐ŸŽผ Jesus Christ you are exalted, exalted, you are exalted.๐ŸŽผ

*Hello๐Ÿค“ ☺️*

๐Ÿ“–๐Ÿ’ฅTell with me the greatness of the Lord, let us all celebrate his name! I sought the LORD, and he answered me; he delivered me from all my fears. When we turn our eyes to him, we are radiant with joy, and our faces are not ashamed.

Psalms 34:4-6 S21

๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐ŸผLet us celebrate the greatness of the Lord with me this day.

Let us magnify him, let us magnify him.

Let his name be celebrated in our mouths.๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽŠ

๐Ÿ’ฅMy Prince Charming, my hero, my knight is him.

His ear is never far from my heart ❤️.

My mighty rock that delivers me from all my fears (spiritual, emotional, physical, financial.....).

When I have a little boo-boo, I put myself in her shadow.

๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‡ He's my savior, my very own warrior.๐Ÿ‡๐ŸŒน

๐Ÿค“๐Ÿฅฐ๐ŸŒน When our eyes are fixed on him, his joy overwhelms us. His peace penetrates us, his beauty strikes us, his glory covers us.

He is a God who acts, he is a faithful God, he is the *I AM*, the one, the only, the best choice, he never betrays.

๐ŸŽผMy God is mighty, he moves mountains, he places me under his wings, it is he who heals me.๐ŸŽผ

*September*: The month when God maps out a path for us to follow by his grace.

# *2023*, year of glory and manifestation of God's purposes for YOUR life and for humanity.๐Ÿ“

*Mathilda Adjoudjรจnon*

๐ŸŒน _I invite you to share this_  ๐’Ž๐’†๐’”๐’”๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’† ๐ŸŒน

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mariage de Hillary et Frรฉdรฉric

Camp Effuzion Exhortation n°1

Aide-nous ร  avoir la culture du donnรฉ