Even in my dream, I know who I am




♥️๐ŸŽผGlory, glory, glory ♥️๐ŸŽผ

*Hello* ๐Ÿ‡☺️๐Ÿ˜‡

*Pray* ๐Ÿ™‡๐Ÿผ‍♀️๐Ÿ’

๐Ÿชดร”ooo, I can puff out my chest because my big brother freed me from all captivity.

๐ŸชดI am free in Jesus Christ.

My blooming life, I'm blooming in Christ.

๐Ÿชดร”ooo yes, I'm God's princess, I'm my King's queen.

๐ŸชดGod has crowned me with his glory, with his person. ❤‍๐Ÿ”ฅ❤‍๐Ÿ”ฅ❤‍๐Ÿ”ฅ

๐Ÿ“–๐Ÿ’ซ2 Thessalonians 3:3-4 PDV2017

[3] But the Lord is faithful, he will make you strong and protect you against the Evil One.

๐Ÿ’ I like it ๐Ÿ˜

Strangely I had a dream last night or this morning where one of my friends had a shock. Her feet were supposed to be paralyzed.

So I went to see her.

In traffic, on the bike, I see a bird coming towards me to destabilize and bewitch me, but instead of being destabilized, I say to the bird, "I transform you into wisdom, I declared good things about myself on the bird and I was not reached".

❤‍๐Ÿ”ฅNow, as I'm leaving my friend's house, I run into an old acquaintance (a man older than me, a family friend) who doesn't know my friend from Adam or Eve and asks me how my friend is (he thinks she should die). So I have a tic and I tell him if I remember "whoever touches us will die, the wicked will die" and I also tell him that the bird he sent has been changed into wisdom.

Then he gets angry, starts his motorcycle and rides off in a huff.

When I got to my friend's house, I saw her looking well.

So I started praying about my life, the lives of my family, my friends, those who are attached to my destiny.

๐Ÿ’And God reminds me of a word that was released over my life "Is 54:15 If anyone forms plots, it will not come from me; Anyone who conspires against you will fall under your power.

He had given me this word, which I cherish very much, and he brought it out of the mouth of a spiritual authority too.

He used spiritual fathers and mothers during those two weeks to release strong words on my life that I grasped.

Let's not trivialize the words of blessing that come out. Let's tear them out and become one with them.

God is faithful to his word, he has made me very strong. I scare the dark world.

๐Ÿ’Even in my dream, I'm aware of who I am and I have the power to change things.

God protects me even when I can't see it.

Thank you Father ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

*October*: What he has said, what he has declared, he will certainly accomplish. Believe him.

๐Ÿ‡๐ŸŒนYou bear fruit in every way๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ‡

# *2023*, year of glory and manifestation of God's purposes for YOUR life and for humanity.๐Ÿ“

*Mathilda Adjoudjรจnon*

๐ŸŒนI ๐’Š๐’๐’—๐’Š๐’•๐’† you to share this  ๐’Ž๐’†๐’”๐’”๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’†๐ŸŒน

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mariage de Hillary et Frรฉdรฉric

Camp Effuzion Exhortation n°1

Aide-nous ร  avoir la culture du donnรฉ