I hold on your promise



🎼There is power in the name of Jesus.🎼

*Hello* 💥❤‍🔥💥

My God, the one I believe in is faithful. He raises me in the time he has set.

He abounds my life with manifold graces at the appointed time.

He constantly has his eyes on me to keep me from falling prey to the enemy.

I declare, "My God is faithful and does me good".

Nothing can stop me, nothing can destroy what he has begun to do in my life.

💥Any power that rises against my destiny falls under my power 🔥

God protects me like a lioness protects her children.

God does not play with me.

God has invested too much in me to see someone come along and destroy everything he's done.

I am a masterpiece of the Lord.

🍇💫I am unstoppable, always going from glory to glory.

I am a rare pearl, a precious stone in God's eyes.

I am God's friend.

*Don't touch me. If you touch me, you have touched God* ❤️🤛

📖Joel 2:19 LSG

[19] The Lord answered and said to his people, "Behold, I will send you grain, new wine and oil, and you shall be satisfied; and I will no longer bring you into reproach among the nations.

[21] Fear not, O land, be glad and rejoice, for the LORD does great things.

Oooh Father, it's time ooh, it's time to send riches.

It's time to make your daughter comfortable.

It's time to bless me beyond my expectations.

Now is the time to give me to my heart's content.

I rejoice because I declare that the Lord is doing great things in my life.

I hold fast to this promise you have made.

I declare the divine Visitation in my life in the name of Jesus Christ.

*October*: What he has said, what he has declared, he will certainly fulfill. Believe it.

🍇🌹You bear fruit in every way🌹🍇

# *2023*, year of glory and manifestation of God's purposes for YOUR life and for humanity.🍓

*Mathilda Adjoudjènon*

🌹I 𝒊𝒏𝒗𝒊𝒕𝒆 you to share this  𝒎𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒂𝒈𝒆🌹

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mariage de Hillary et Frédéric

Camp Effuzion Exhortation n°1

Aide-nous à avoir la culture du donné