The King of Glory



👑♥️👑♥️👑♥️👑♥️👑♥️💥

🎼 To him who sits on the throne and to the Lamb be praise, honor, glory, strength forever.🎼

*Hello* 🍇🥰

🙏🏼💥 *Pray* 💫

I just want to tell you today that I love you Lord.

There is no God like you.

May my love for you never run out.♥️❤‍🔥

📖💫Psalms 24:10 LSG

[10] Who then is this king of glory? The LORD of hosts: Behold the king of glory! - Pause.

Thou art

*@* the King,

*@* the Governor General of the universe,

*@* the Splendor,

*@* Chief of the universal army,

*@* the Greatest

*@* the Unshakable

*@* the Chief of Chiefs

*@* the Conqueror

*@* the Savior

*@* the Almighty

*@* the Beginning

*@* the End

*@* the Admirable Counselor

*@* the Morning Sun ☀️

*@* the Lion of the tribe of Judah

*@* The God who sees me

*@* Yeshua Hamashia

*@* Lamb of God

*@* Love of my life

*@* My master

*@* My power

*@* My Visitation

*@* My glory

♥️👑You are the King of glory.

Receive my adoration 🙇🏼‍♀️❤‍🔥

*October*: What he has said, what he has declared, he will certainly accomplish. Believe it.

🍇🌹You bear fruit in every way🌹🍇

# *2023*, year of glory and manifestation of God's purposes for YOUR life and for humanity.🍓

*Mathilda Adjoudjènon*

🌹I '𝒊𝒏𝒗𝒊𝒕𝒆 you to share  𝒎𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒂𝒈𝒆🌹

👑♥️👑♥️👑♥️👑♥️👑♥️💥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mariage de Hillary et Frédéric

Camp Effuzion Exhortation n°1

Aide-nous à avoir la culture du donné