Your Spirit reveals us everything


🎼We bless you Father, we bless you.🎼

*Hello 😇🍇*

*Let's pray together*🙇🏼‍♀️🙇‍♂️

🍎Father, tender Father, tender King, thank you for this new season I enter.

🍒🍎Thank you for the divine positioning that is taking place.

🍒Thank you for strengthening me and developing your heart and abilities within me.

🍒I entrust myself to you.

🍒I no longer live. It's you who lives in me.

🍎Thank you for the maturity in all respects that is my sharing.

🍎🍒The Spirit of God, the Spirit of boldness, of strength, of conquest of wisdom, of revelation seizes me in the name of Jesus Christ.

🍐📖1 Corinthians 2:12 LSG

[12] Now we have not received the spirit of the world, but the Spirit who is from God, so that we may know the things that God has given us through his grace.

🙇🏼‍♀️💃🏼 No, I have not received the spirit of the world.

This spirit distracts us from our destiny and leads us to imitate others and even to envy them, because we can't know our own identity, something that only the Spirit of God can reveal to us.

🙇🏼‍♀️💥As soon as I accepted Christ, I received the Spirit of God, the creator, my creator, the one who holds my destiny in his hands, the Spirit of the one who sent me to earth, the one who sent me with abilities, aptitudes, things to give to humanity.

💥🔥 The Spirit of Christ my redeemer lives in me, yes the Spirit of the one who took my sins upon himself, the Spirit of the one who brought me into my destiny and granted me the grace to manifest it fully.

🍇So, if the Supreme Spirit lives in me and leads me, how can I not know God's will for my life?

 🍒How will He not reveal to me the buried gifts, abilities, strength, graces, mysteries, great things buried within me.

💥🌹Sometimes we say we don't know our calling, the graces within us, the plus we've come to bring to humanity.

🍎💥The Lord the Spirit reveals all these things to us.  It's up to us to get to know him, to give him the place he deserves, to let him have all the freedom in us so we can pick up what he's telling us.

🙇🏼‍♀️🌹If you have the Holy Spirit within you, he speaks to you through his word, through events, experiences, trials, preaching, our loved ones, nature, even our emotions.

💥🔥 Father, now that I know you speak to me through your Spirit in relation to everything you've given me, to what you're calling me to be, help me to be attentive to your voice. Help me to be sensitive to your voice, to develop the spiritual intelligence needed to capture you and move forward.

🙇🏼‍♀️💥I pray that all mankind may receive your Spirit, so that we may better move forward in life (move forward according to you).

*October*: What he has said, what he has declared, he will certainly accomplish. Believe him.

🍇🌹You bear fruit in every way🌹🍇

# *2023*, year of glory and manifestation of God's purposes for YOUR life and for humanity.🍓

*Mathilda Adjoudjènon*

🌹I 𝒊𝒏𝒗𝒊𝒕𝒆 you to share 𝒎𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒂𝒈𝒆🌹

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mariage de Hillary et Frédéric

Camp Effuzion Exhortation n°1

Aide-nous à avoir la culture du donné