Dad, I will always rejoice, pray continually and give thanks in any circumstances



🎼 It's you I see, it's you I see.🎼

*Hello ☺️
*Let's Pray*
🙏❤️

In the fog, in the loneliness, it's you I see Lord. You are the only one I see.

My essential 💖😍❤️. My sweet treasure, my reward, my precious stone, my defender, the master of my life.

Daddy of love, good morning.
Do you know my prayer for today?
My prayer is simple ooh:

🌺-make me see your glory;
🌺-surprise me in the professional, sentimental, family, spiritual, financial realm;
🌺-protect my biological family (nuclear and the big one, even my distant relatives), my big spiritual family, my parents, my pastors, my church, my husband, my children, my in-laws, my friends, my colleagues, the people attached to my destiny, my country and all the nations of the world;

May all entities that rise up against us fall under our power.
May every scandal provoked by the enemy to harm us be defeated in the name of Jesus Christ.

Every weapon forged against us is null and void, and every tongue that rises against us in justice, we condemn.

🌺- Thank you for the blessed nation of Benin. Thank you that Jesus Christ alone is the master of my country.
Father, your daughter asks you from the depths of her heart ❤️ 🥹 that you saturate with your Spirit the country to which you sent him. Your daughter prays that the word you have declared over this country will now materialize in the name of Jesus Christ.

🌺 May the blood of Jesus Christ shed on the cross for the salvation of mankind speak in favor of my country.

🌺🌹Ô King, show that you are the master of mankind 🥰🍒.
Amen!

📖🎉1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 LSG
[16] Be joyful always. [17] Pray without ceasing. [18] Give thanks in all things, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.
♥️😇 Okay Dad, I'll always be cheerful in any situation.
I'll laugh out loud but when everything goes wrong.
I'll make jokes even when my heart hurts.

🍒I'll pray without ceasing, I'll talk to you without ceasing, I'll bother you without ceasing.
You're my best friend and my only recourse. 🥰

♥️🌺I will give you thanks at all times even when I don't understand anything, even when your ways and decisions seem very strange and confuse me.

I love you very much Jesus. ♥️🌺❤‍🔥

🌹🍒To God be the glory.🍒🌹😇

*November*: Closer to God. ♥️🌹🍒

# *2023*, year of glory and manifestation of God's plans for YOUR life and for humanity.🍓

*Mathilda Adjoudjènon*

🌹I 𝒊𝒏𝒗𝒊𝒕𝒆 you to share this 𝒎𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒂𝒈𝒆🌹

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mariage de Hillary et Frédéric

Camp Effuzion Exhortation n°1

Aide-nous à avoir la culture du donné