Free in Christ



🎼🍒 Manifest your presence, reveal your holiness to us. Come and establish your reign.🎼🍒

*Hello* 🔥💥
*Pray*

O Father reveal to me who you are. Tender Lord I want to know you again and again. Open my eyes to you.
I want to discover you my King.

📖💥2 Corinthians 3:15-17 PDV2017
[15] Indeed, to this day, whenever the Israelites read the books of Moses, a veil covers their hearts. [16] But every time they turn to the Lord, the veil falls . [17] The Lord here is the Holy Spirit. And when the Spirit of the Lord is present, freedom is there.
💥Yes, you are the truth, the light, which is why when we turn to you, we see more clearly. Lies fall, misunderstandings fall, bitterness falls, frustration falls, fear falls, doubt falls.

Only you Lord can enlighten and illuminate by your Spirit.
And so we are free from lies, free from any rules that might prevent us from worshipping you in spirit and in truth.

I am free to express my worship in my own way and given my personality 💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼.
Wow 🥰😍.

🍎🎊With the Lord, we're truly free because we're no longer under the yoke of the law. He has put his law in us and follows it with us so that we can practice it without constraints but thanks to his help.

*November: Closer to God. ♥️🌹🍒

# *2023*, year of glory and manifestation of God's plans for YOUR life and for humanity.🍓

*Mathilda Adjoudjènon*

🌹I 𝒊𝒏𝒗𝒊𝒕𝒆 you to share this 𝒎𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒂𝒈𝒆🌹

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mariage de Hillary et Frédéric

Camp Effuzion Exhortation n°1

Aide-nous à avoir la culture du donné