Help me run the good race with you



๐ŸŽผI want to express my desire, to worship you my King๐ŸŽผ

*Hello ๐Ÿ˜Š* ๐ŸŒน

*Pray* ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™‚

๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ˜‡Yes, my desire is to adore you and live for your pleasure.

My God, my King, thank you so much for this wonderful day.

๐Ÿ˜‡I come once again to ask your protection over my biological, spiritual family, my husband, my children, my in-laws, my parents , my pastors, my church, my friends, my colleagues, the people attached to my destiny, my country and humanity.

May your breath saturate them, may your fire ๐Ÿ”ฅ surround them.

๐Ÿ˜‡I entrust my nation to you. Act mightily as the King you are. Completely saturate my country, set up your reign and act.

๐Ÿ“–๐ŸŽŠGalatians 5:7 LSG

[7] You were running well: who stopped you, to prevent you from obeying the truth?

๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ˜ข O Lord.

๐Ÿ’Lord, if you notice I've stopped, call me out.

Maybe I was zealous for you but I've grown cold.

๐Ÿ’Maybe we've replaced you with something else.

Maybe we've replaced the divine atmosphere with something else.

๐Ÿ’Maybe we're no longer saturated with worship alone.

Maybe we're tired of serving God.

Maybe we say to ourselves, "A little lie is nothing."

๐Ÿ’Maybe we're now allowing ourselves to deceive, to pull stunts, to make decisions without the Holy Spirit's advice.

๐Ÿ’Maybe we now decide to have sex outside of marriage.

๐ŸŒบ Maybe we've thrown away the plans we had with God.

๐ŸŒบ Maybe we've let the pleasures of the world become our friends.

๐ŸŒบ Maybe thoughts are now corrupted.

๐Ÿ’ Maybe prayer, communication/communion with God has faded into oblivion.

Maybe, maybe, maybe....

๐Ÿ‘€ *Where has your first love gone?* ๐Ÿ‘€

O God, search us and

 know our hearts.

Renew in us a willing spirit.

๐Ÿ’Show us where we left off, take our hand and let's move on.

๐ŸŒบ Father, I beg you, don't allow me to slow down or pull away.

Don't allow anyone or any situation to pull me away from you.

๐Ÿ’I want to live for you, I want to follow your path, do your will and only your will.

๐ŸŒบHelp me. Help me run the good race with you.

*November*: Closer to God. ♥️๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’

# *2023*, year of glory and manifestation of God's plans for YOUR life and for humanity.๐Ÿ“

*Mathilda Adjoudjรจnon*

๐ŸŒนI '๐’Š๐’๐’—๐’Š๐’•๐’† you to share this  ๐’Ž๐’†๐’”๐’”๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’†๐ŸŒน

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mariage de Hillary et Frรฉdรฉric

Camp Effuzion Exhortation n°1

Aide-nous ร  avoir la culture du donnรฉ