I desire to sing for you every day of my life




๐ŸŽผWhat a faithful and tender friend we have in Jesus Christ. ๐ŸŽผ

*Hello* ๐Ÿ˜Š

*Pray* ๐Ÿ™❤️

I woke up in your love. It's enough to say thank you O King.

The blood of Jesus speaks for me. What grace!

๐Ÿ“–๐ŸŒบPsalms 96:1 PDV2017

[1] Sing to the Lord a new song, sing to the Lord, all the inhabitants of the world!

๐ŸŒบ๐ŸชปThe new song is a song inspired by the Holy Spirit, a song no one had ever heard before.

It's magnificent, it's beautiful when we're sung a unique song from the heart.

The Lord loves it too.

๐ŸŒบIt's always been my desire to sing new songs to you, to magnify you no matter what my situation because singing to you makes me feel good.

๐ŸŽผYou made me the apple of your eye, now I make you the King of my heart.

Nothing can separate us because you won't let it ๐ŸŽผ

Let's sing to the Lord ๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŽŠ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿผ every day and every moment we can.

*November*: Closer to God. ♥️๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’

# *2023*, year of glory and manifestation of God's plans for YOUR life and for humanity.๐Ÿ“

*Mathilda Adjoudjรจnon*

๐ŸŒนI ๐’Š๐’๐’—๐’Š๐’•๐’† you to share this  ๐’Ž๐’†๐’”๐’”๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’†๐ŸŒน

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mariage de Hillary et Frรฉdรฉric

Camp Effuzion Exhortation n°1

Aide-nous ร  avoir la culture du donnรฉ