I lay on you my pains




๐Ÿ‡๐ŸŽผI want to stay there, in front of your face, I want to stay there close to you.๐ŸŽผ๐Ÿ‡

*Hello* ♥️๐Ÿ’

*Pray* ๐ŸŒน

๐Ÿฅ€♥️My KING, my sweet treasure, I want to stay there at your feet to learn, to receive from you.

๐Ÿฅ€๐ŸŒนI need your wisdom to direct my life which you have entrusted to me and anything else you will entrust to me since I am only a steward.

๐Ÿฅ€๐ŸŒผ Help me to discern the spirits, the seasons.

๐Ÿ“–๐Ÿ‡Psalms 55:23 PDV2017

[23] Lay on the Lord what weighs on you, he will make you stand. He will never let the man who obeys him slip.

Psalms 55:23 LSG

[23] Cast your lot upon the Lord, and he will uphold you; He will never let the righteous stumble.

♥️๐Ÿ™‡๐Ÿผ‍♀️I believe it, you never forsake the righteous (the person who obeys you, who believes in you, who clings to you, who sighs after you, who sees only you, who fears you, who seeks only you).

So I decide to lay it all on you.

Take my sorrows, my burdens, my worries, my questions, my concerns, my lacks. Take it all.

You are my refuge.

I pray that all men will have their eyes fixed solely on you. ♥️๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

*October*: What he has said, what he has declared, he will certainly accomplish. Believe it.

๐Ÿ‡๐ŸŒนYou bear fruit in every way๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ‡

# *2023*, year of glory and manifestation of God's purposes for YOUR life and for humanity.๐Ÿ“

*Mathilda Adjoudjรจnon*

๐ŸŒนI '๐’Š๐’๐’—๐’Š๐’•๐’† you to share this  ๐’Ž๐’†๐’”๐’”๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’†๐ŸŒน

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mariage de Hillary et Frรฉdรฉric

Camp Effuzion Exhortation n°1

Aide-nous ร  avoir la culture du donnรฉ