Jesus only save



๐Ÿ’ฅ♥️๐Ÿ’ฅ♥️๐Ÿ’ฅ♥️๐Ÿ’ฅ♥️๐Ÿ’ฅ♥️
๐ŸŽผThere is a name, this name comes from heaven, this name works wonders, this name is Jesus. In this name the blind see, in this name the lepers are clean, in this name the lame walk. This name is Jesus ๐ŸŽผ

*Hello ๐Ÿ˜Š❤️*
*Let's Pray* ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

Lord my God my King (it shows how much I belong to you), my crown, my rocket, my glory, receive my adoration.

♥️๐ŸŒนFather, I simply surrender myself into your hands, do with me what you will, do with my life what you will.
I belong to you, my King.
Remove from my life all that and all those who will take me away from you.

๐Ÿ™‡๐Ÿผ‍♀️♥️I submit myself to you. I submit to you my biological family, my spiritual family, my parents, my pastors, my husband, my children, my church, my friends, my colleagues, my nation, all those who are attached to my destiny and all humanity.

๐Ÿ“–๐ŸŒบActs 4:12 LSG
[12] There is salvation in no other; for there is no other name under heaven given among men, by which we must be saved.
No other name.
You are the God of my salvation, of my deliverance.

It is Jesus who frees me from the chain, from the curse.

It is Jesus who brings us into our destiny for the glory of God.

Jesus is the one who breaks the bonds that held us back.

My prayer is simple Father: make Jesus Christ truly known to mankind, and speak to human hearts so that they accept his sacrifice and accept him as Lord and Savior.

๐ŸŽŠ The Spirit of God is here, he is here among us, he acts powerfully for the glory of God.๐ŸŽŠ

*November*: Closer to God. ♥️๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’

# *2023*, year of glory and manifestation of God's plans for YOUR life and for humanity.๐Ÿ“

*Mathilda Adjoudjรจnon*

๐ŸŒนI ๐’Š๐’๐’—๐’Š๐’•๐’† you to share this ๐’Ž๐’†๐’”๐’”๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’†๐ŸŒน

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mariage de Hillary et Frรฉdรฉric

Camp Effuzion Exhortation n°1

Aide-nous ร  avoir la culture du donnรฉ