Lead me



๐ŸŽผ Probe me O God and know my heart.๐ŸŽผ

*Hello to you ๐Ÿ’ž*

*Pray* ♥️๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

Hello Dad, how are you?

Great is my joy in waking up today knowing you're still close to me.

I love you. Kisses ๐Ÿ˜˜♥️

๐Ÿ“–๐Ÿ’ฅPsalms 25:5 PDV2017

[5] Lead me in the way of your truth. Teach me, for you are the God who saves me, and I rely on you every day.

Yes, I count on you every day. You are my assurance, my sweet retreat.

Lead me continually on your path. You are truth, and from you I want to receive.

Teach me, guide me.

I want to follow you and let you lead my whole life, my whole existence.

Be my only master.

With you I'll never waver my sure GPS.

I rely on you so much Father.

๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽผ Lead me to know you Jesus. Lead me to know you Lord.๐ŸŽผ๐ŸŽ

*November*: Closer to God. ♥️๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’

# *2023*, year of glory and manifestation of God's plans for YOUR life and for humanity.๐Ÿ“

*Mathilda Adjoudjรจnon*

๐ŸŒนI ๐’Š๐’๐’—๐’Š๐’•๐’† you to share this  ๐’Ž๐’†๐’”๐’”๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’†๐ŸŒน


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mariage de Hillary et Frรฉdรฉric

Camp Effuzion Exhortation n°1

Aide-nous ร  avoir la culture du donnรฉ