My redeemer is alive



🎼♥️I know that my Redeemer lives.🎼♥️

*Hello* 🌹🌹🌹😇

*Pray*
♥️♥️🥀🔥🌹🍇

My rest, my fortress, my strong tower, my refuge, my freedom, hello to you ♥️😇.

I entrust to you this day ooh and all that I will do. ♥️

📖🥀Job 19:25 NBS
[25] I know very well that my Redeemer is alive, and that he will rise, the last,....,

🥀🍇Yes I know, I fully trust my redeemer.

🥀🍇O Lord, you are my redeemer and I know you will rise in this situation.

🥀🍇I trust in my King. I rely on you my hope.
I know you'll act and you're already acting my hero.

🎼I trust you, you never fail 🎼

You always win the battles, my redeemer, my savior, my warrior, my knight of gold and love 🍇🍒🥹☺️.

🍇🎊🍇Olala, I have a wonderful King, I have a glorious Father, a magnificent and protective Spouse.

💃🏼🎊🎼Jesus I will trust, I will trust, I know you are faithful. Jesus I will trust.🎼🎊💃🏼

*November*: Closer to God. ♥️🌹🍒

# *2023*, year of glory and manifestation of God's plans for YOUR life and for humanity.🍓

*Mathilda Adjoudjènon*
🌹I
𝒊𝒏𝒗𝒊𝒕𝒆 you to share this 𝒎𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒂𝒈𝒆🌹

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mariage de Hillary et Frédéric

Camp Effuzion Exhortation n°1

Aide-nous à avoir la culture du donné