It is the moment




๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽผMy worship is for you alone. My adoration is for you alone. You deserve it, you deserve it.๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽผ

Hello Dad of my heart ❤️. Thank you for this day, thank you for this month, a month of manifestation.

๐ŸŽŠSince the beginning of the year, I had a feeling that something special was going to happen in December. December 2023 was always on my mind.
So pluck your miracle in this month.

*Hello God's treasure*๐Ÿต️
The following message is yours. 

✨๐ŸŒบSERVICE WITH PASTOR TEDDY NGBANDA 02/13/22 - THE LETTER FROM JESUS✨๐ŸŒบ

✨Fight for souls with perseverance
Without ever losing the course of hope.
✨Heaven, all of it, is well aware
That on earth, for my church, the last dance is being played.
✨This is the time of harvest
For which I rightly raised you up
In this generation,
Decade of dominion
๐ŸŒบIn which you must walk with conviction,
Clothed in my Anointing.
๐ŸŒบThen arise
And take up my weapons
And go forth
As a soldier, beloved of my army.
✨And my joy in thee,
Such is your strength
So preserve it
Until the day of our Wedding!"

๐Ÿ“–๐ŸŒบMatthew 6:14 PDV2017
[14] "For if you forgive others their trespasses, your Father in heaven will also forgive you.
Help me to forgive Father. Help me to empty my heart completely.

It is my desire to live your promises without interruption .♥️๐ŸŒบ๐Ÿ™‚

*December*: It's the time, it's the hour, it's the season. ♥️๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’

# *2023*, year of glory and manifestation of God's purposes for YOUR life and for humanity.๐Ÿ“

*Mathilda Adjoudjรจnon*

๐ŸŒนI ๐’Š๐’๐’—๐’Š๐’•๐’† you to share this ๐’Ž๐’†๐’”๐’”๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’†๐ŸŒน

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mariage de Hillary et Frรฉdรฉric

Camp Effuzion Exhortation n°1

Aide-nous ร  avoir la culture du donnรฉ