Jesus is Lord



๐ŸŽผMy God is good, my God is good. My God is good, my God is good. My God is good, my God is good, he's for me.๐ŸŽผ

*Let us pray ๐Ÿ™*

My Father, my King, good morning to you. 

I thank you already for all you plan to do in the day.

๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ“–๐Ÿ“–1 John 4:15 LSG

[15] Whoever confesses that Jesus is the Son of God, God abides in him, and he in God. 

๐Ÿ˜‡Simple 

You confess that Jesus is son of God, comes from God and is God.

You confess his divine nature and become his dwelling place, his house (what a grace to be God's palace) and you dwell in him, hidden in God, having an eternal home in heaven.

๐Ÿ’ฅThank you Father for the salvation you grant to all mankind.

๐Ÿ’ฅIt is our prayer that every human being may be your dwelling place, and that you may be the dwelling place of all.

*December*: It's the time, it's the hour, it's the season. ♥️๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’

# *2023*, year of glory and manifestation of God's plans for YOUR life and for humanity.๐Ÿ“

*Mathilda Adjoudjรจnon*

๐ŸŒนI ๐’Š๐’๐’—๐’Š๐’•๐’† you to share this  ๐’Ž๐’†๐’”๐’”๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’†๐ŸŒน

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mariage de Hillary et Frรฉdรฉric

Camp Effuzion Exhortation n°1

Aide-nous ร  avoir la culture du donnรฉ