Holy Ghost, speak through me



๐ŸŽผ๐Ÿ’ฅ Jesus Christ you are exalted, exalted, you are exalted.

Hosanna in the highest. The King be glorified, hosanna ๐ŸŽผ๐Ÿ’ฅ

๐Ÿ’ฅI'll shout *Hosanna*, *Hosanna*, just *Hosanna*.

๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ“–Romans 8:26 LSG

[26] In the same way also the Spirit helps us in our weakness, for we do not know what we ought to ask for in our prayers. But the Spirit himself intercedes with inexpressible sighs; 

๐ŸŒน๐ŸŽ‰ When we don't know how to pray, when we don't know what to say, let God''s Spirit lead us.

At this time in my life, I'm at a loss for words, I don't know what prayer to pray because I think you've taken all the control Father.

I just want to shout "hosanna".

Hosanna to my King.

Take over Holy Spirit of God, speak through me.

๐Ÿ’ฅ Spirit of God, you know what's right for me to say.

If you can speak in tongues, speak.

Let the Holy Spirit say what you must say to the Father on this day.

*January*: Wait and see what God will do. ♥️๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’

# *2024*, year of Jesus Christ's reign in the Nations.

๐Ÿ’ฅYear of the miracle.

๐Ÿ’ฅ Year of divine acceleration. 

๐Ÿ’ฅ Year of the great harvest.

๐Ÿ’ฅThe year of the manifestation of our divine dimension.๐Ÿ“

*Mathilda Adjoudjรจnon*

๐ŸŒนI ๐’Š๐’๐’—๐’Š๐’•๐’† you to share this  ๐’Ž๐’†๐’”๐’”๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’†๐ŸŒน

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mariage de Hillary et Frรฉdรฉric

Camp Effuzion Exhortation n°1

Aide-nous ร  avoir la culture du donnรฉ