I will pray without being discouraged



๐ŸŽผ๐Ÿ’ฅ Holy Spirit saturate our lives with your presence.

Flood our with your presence. We need you.๐ŸŽผ๐Ÿ’ฅ

๐ŸŒน I need you, I need your presence.

๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ“–Luke 18:1 S21
[1] Jesus told them a parable to show that they should always pray, without becoming discouraged.
๐Ÿ’ฅ Always pray without becoming discouraged.
I must pray with perseverance.
I must pray knowing that God will answer me at the proper time.

๐Ÿ’ฅI must always force the door like the widow with the iniquitous judge.

I must go on.

๐Ÿ’ฅGive me the strength and inspiration Father to keep praying, to keep laying out my requests (my needs, my desires.)

*January*: Wait and see what God will do. ♥️๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’

# *2024*, year of Jesus Christ's reign in the Nations.
๐Ÿ’ฅYear of the miracle.
๐Ÿ’ฅ Year of divine acceleration.
๐Ÿ’ฅ Year of the great harvest.
๐Ÿ’ฅThe year of the manifestation of our divine dimension.๐Ÿ“

*Mathilda Adjoudjรจnon*

๐ŸŒนI ๐’Š๐’๐’—๐’Š๐’•๐’† you to share this ๐’Ž๐’†๐’”๐’”๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’†๐ŸŒน

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mariage de Hillary et Frรฉdรฉric

Camp Effuzion Exhortation n°1

Aide-nous ร  avoir la culture du donnรฉ