I will sow generously



๐ŸŽผ Receive favorably the words of my mouth, the feelings of my heart.

Accept the offering of my life. Come fill the vessel that I am.๐ŸŽผ๐ŸŽŠ

๐ŸŽŠI come to give you thanks for what you do in my life Father. ❤‍๐Ÿ”ฅ

*Hello to you* ❤‍๐Ÿ”ฅ

๐ŸŽŠ๐Ÿ“–2 Corinthians 9:6 LSG

[6] Know this, he who sows sparingly will reap sparingly, and he who sows bountifully will reap bountifully. 

๐Ÿ’ซIf I do little in the lives of others, I will reap little.

๐Ÿ’ซIf I do little good, I shall reap little.

๐Ÿ’ซIf I sacrifice little, the return will be little.

๐Ÿ’ซIf I offer little, the return will be little.

๐Ÿ’ซIf I adore little, the return will be little.

๐Ÿ’ซIf I honor little, the return will be little.

Help us to sow abundantly Father, whether in money, peace, joy, time, prayer, gentleness... so that our whole life may be one of great harvest, abundant harvest in Jesus Christ's name.

*January*: Wait and see what God will do. ♥️๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’

# *2024*, year of Jesus Christ's reign in the Nations.

๐Ÿ’ฅYear of the miracle.

๐Ÿ’ฅ Year of divine acceleration. 

๐Ÿ’ฅ Year of the great harvest.

๐Ÿ’ฅThe year of the manifestation of our divine dimension.๐Ÿ“

*Mathilda Adjoudjรจnon*

๐ŸŒนI ๐’Š๐’๐’—๐’Š๐’•๐’† you to share this  ๐’Ž๐’†๐’”๐’”๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’†๐ŸŒน

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mariage de Hillary et Frรฉdรฉric

Camp Effuzion Exhortation n°1

Aide-nous ร  avoir la culture du donnรฉ