Your word guides me



๐ŸŽผMy soul yearns for you and my spirit within me seeks you.

You alone are the desire of my heart and I live to adore you.๐ŸŽผ

Hello to you miracle of God.๐ŸŒน

Let us pray together ๐Ÿ™

O tender Father, thank you for this day that begins. Thank you for this year of divine acceleration in every area of our lives.

๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ“–Psalms 119:11 PDV2017

[11] I keep your teachings in my heart so that I will not sin against you.

Tender Spouse, let your words be inked in us.

We desire to read, love, merge with your word.

When we become One with it, it speaks to us, educates us, transforms us, guides us.

It's not enough just to read a book, to read the Bible, to say "Jesus I love you."

We have to live it continually.

Make me fall in love with your word.

It's your word that guides me, O God.

I don't want to stray from it.

๐ŸŒน❤‍๐Ÿ”ฅ๐ŸŒน❤‍๐Ÿ”ฅ๐ŸŒน❤‍๐Ÿ”ฅ๐ŸŒน❤‍๐Ÿ”ฅ๐ŸŒน❤‍๐Ÿ”ฅ๐ŸŒน❤‍๐Ÿ”ฅ

*January*: Wait and see what God will do. ♥️๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’

# *2024*, year of Jesus Christ's reign in the Nations.

๐Ÿ’ฅYear of the miracle.

๐Ÿ’ฅ Year of divine acceleration. 

๐Ÿ’ฅThe year of the manifestation of our divine dimension.๐Ÿ“

*Mathilda Adjoudjรจnon*

๐ŸŒน I '๐’Š๐’๐’—๐’Š๐’•๐’† you to share this  ๐’Ž๐’†๐’”๐’”๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’†๐ŸŒน

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mariage de Hillary et Frรฉdรฉric

Camp Effuzion Exhortation n°1

Aide-nous ร  avoir la culture du donnรฉ