All for you



๐ŸŽผ๐ŸŽŠI wait for you Father, I wait for you.๐ŸŽผ๐ŸŽŠ

I expect you my God.

*Hello to you* ๐Ÿ˜‡

๐Ÿ“–Psalms 139:23-24 LSG
[23] Search me, O God, and know my heart! Test me and know my thoughts. [24] See if I am on an evil path, And lead me in the way of eternity!
๐Ÿ’ฅSearch my heart Father.

๐ŸŽŠScan all my thoughts even the most hidden (even if I hide nothing from you).

๐ŸŽŠNever let me deviate. Never let me be out of season.

๐Ÿ‡Don't let me be found where I shouldn't be even in thought.

๐Ÿ‡Define my position.
๐Ÿ‡Give me the character, the equipment I need for this new season.

๐Ÿ’I want to be that woman you want me to be.

Glory to your name ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ

Father, we pray that you probe all these people living or being from these countries.
May they all be found exactly where you want them doing what you have destined them to do in the name of Jesus Christ.

๐ŸŽผI want to be there before your face.
I want to be there close to you.๐ŸŽผ

21. Belize (English)
22. Benin (French)
23. Bhutan (dzonkha)
24. Belarus (Belarusian-Russian)
25. Burma (Burmese)
26. Bolivia (Spanish)
27. Bosnia-Herzegovina (Bosnian-Serbian-Croatian)
28. Botswana (English)
29. Brazil (Portuguese)
30. Brunei (Malay)
31. Bulgaria (Bulgarian)

*February*: Now you see, in this month of setting up, of germination. ♥️๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’

# *2024*, year of the reign of Jesus Christ in the Nations.
๐Ÿ’ฅYear of the miracle.
๐Ÿ’ฅ Year of divine acceleration.
๐Ÿ’ฅ Year of the great harvest.
๐Ÿ’ฅThe year of the manifestation of our divine dimension.๐Ÿ“

*Mathilda Adjoudjรจnon*

๐ŸŒนI ๐’Š๐’๐’—๐’Š๐’•๐’† you to share this ๐’Ž๐’†๐’”๐’”๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’†๐ŸŒน

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mariage de Hillary et Frรฉdรฉric

Camp Effuzion Exhortation n°1

Aide-nous ร  avoir la culture du donnรฉ