God is in us



🎼💥My light and my salvation is the Lord. He is the bulwark of my life.

Before whom shall I tremble, whom shall I fear, whom here below?🎼💥

God is my light. 💥

🎊🎼 No one is like Jesus. No one is like Jesus.🎊🎼

No one is like you.

📖🍇1 John 3:1 LSG

[1] See what love the Father has shown us, that we should be called children of God! And we are. If the world does not know us, it has not known Him.

🍇🎊Yes, he loves us so much, he loves us with an immense, indescribable love.

🍇🎊You love us so much that you've done everything to be our Father, to be closer to us. 

🍇💥If the world rejects us, rejects the gospel we bring, it's because it rejects you.

🍇💥We pray to touch every heart, to touch them with our character that is yours so that they let themselves be touched by your light.

*February*: Now you see, in this month of setting, of germination. ♥️🌹🍒

# *2024*, year of the reign of Jesus Christ in the Nations.

💥Year of the miracle.

💥 Year of divine acceleration. 

💥 Year of the great harvest.

💥The year of the manifestation of our divine dimension.🍓

*Mathilda Adjoudjènon*

🌹I 𝒊𝒏𝒗𝒊𝒕𝒆 you to share this  𝒎𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒂𝒈𝒆🌹

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mariage de Hillary et Frédéric

Camp Effuzion Exhortation n°1

Aide-nous à avoir la culture du donné