Let us love everybody



๐ŸŽผ๐ŸŽ‰My God is mighty, mighty, mighty, mighty.๐ŸŽผ๐ŸŽ‰

I have a strong, fearsome, unshakable God.

*Hello ๐Ÿ˜‡*

๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ“–Matthew 5:43-44 BDS

[43] You have heard that it was said, You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy. [44] Well, I say to you, Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you. 

๐Ÿ’ฅOkayyyyyyyyy

I must love everyone.

๐Ÿ’ฅI must manifest divine good, compassion towards everyone.

๐Ÿ’ฅI must love, pray for those who don't love me.

๐Ÿ’ฅI must not repay evil with evil.

I must make a difference.

I must manifest Christ even if it's sometimes hard.

Help us Father by your Spirit in the name of Jesus Christ.❤‍๐Ÿ”ฅ

*February*: Now you see, in this month of setting up, of germination. ♥️๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’

# *2024*, year of the reign of Jesus Christ in the Nations.

๐Ÿ’ฅYear of the miracle.

๐Ÿ’ฅ Year of divine acceleration. 

๐Ÿ’ฅ Year of the great harvest.

๐Ÿ’ฅThe year of the manifestation of our divine dimension.๐Ÿ“

*Mathilda Adjoudjรจnon*

๐ŸŒน I ๐’Š๐’๐’—๐’Š๐’•๐’† you to share this  ๐’Ž๐’†๐’”๐’”๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’†๐ŸŒน

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mariage de Hillary et Frรฉdรฉric

Camp Effuzion Exhortation n°1

Aide-nous ร  avoir la culture du donnรฉ