The gospel



๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽผ I met a wonderful, caring father.
He is my God, my Creator and my Victory.
It is in him that I entrust myself.
Yes he is my Father.๐ŸŽผ๐ŸŽŠ

You are my all. ❤‍๐Ÿ”ฅ

*Hello to you* ๐ŸŒน

๐Ÿ“–๐Ÿ’ฅRomans 1:16-17 LSG
[16] For I am not ashamed of the gospel: it is the power of God for salvation to everyone who believes, to the Jew first and then to the Greek, [17] because in him is revealed the righteousness of God through faith and for faith, as it is written, The just shall live by faith.

๐Ÿ’ฅ๐ŸŽŠI never want to be ashamed of your gospel dad.
Never be ashamed to say that you are God, you came to earth, you became man and you sacrificed yourself for me so that I could be reconciled with Dad, to be delivered from the weight of sin.

The gospel is to say that it is possible not to sin, because there is a power (the power we have received, the Spirit of God) that enables us to stand firm, to resist.

The gospel is also to say that there is a power that lifts us up when we sin, when we disobey God.

๐Ÿ’ฅThe gospel is to say that even when we feel miserable, lost, far from God, unworthy, God is with us.

๐Ÿ’ฅI had to sin against God, stumble... and one day I was so down, I went to church but I didn't feel well at all.
My heart had been crying out to God the night before.

While I was in church, God revealed the pain in my heart to a brother who didn't know my situation and still doesn't. God revealed my pain to him when I was in the hospital.

God revealed my pain to him as I walked by. God made him feel the pain of his daughter for whom he shed his blood.

God told him to tell me "you're not alone, I'm with you". He also said a few other things that I'll share next.

๐Ÿ’ฅGod telling me this despite my wrongdoing shocked me in a good way.
"God's love is incomprehensible.
His plans are profound and beyond us.

๐Ÿ’ฅIt's this phrase that God gave me that keeps me going in this season of my life and I even put it on my profile.

The gospel is when everyone has abandoned you, God is there to lift you up.

๐Ÿ’ฅThe gospel is, you're able not to sin, you're able to rise after sin and be a powerful instrument in his hands because you have insight into what others are going through.

๐Ÿ’ฅThe gospel is to know that no man is perfect.
Let the one who thinks he's standing beware of falling, and let the one who's standing know that God is there to lift him up.

The gospel is "God is not disgusted by your condition".

The gospel is "God doesn't love sin, but he loves you and won't let you go".
Nothing and no one, not even you, can stop him from fulfilling his purposes in your life.

๐Ÿ’ฅThe gospel is "God is with you, you're not alone".
Never alone.
God loves you more than you can imagine.
All you have to do is surrender yourself into his hands.

๐Ÿ’ฅWe've been redeemed by his blood, which means we belong to him and we have to believe it.

๐Ÿ’ฅNothing is lost for you. Have faith and be true to God.

๐Ÿ’ฅYou're not alone, God is with you.

๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ Father, we pray that the following countries will have revelation about your gospel.

120. Monaco (French)
121. Mongolia (Mongolian)
122. Montenegro (Montenegrin)
123. Mozambique (Portuguese)
124 Namibia (English)
125. Nauru (English-Nauruan)
126. Nepal (Nepali)
127. Nicaragua (Spanish)
128. Niger (french)
129. Nigeria (English)
130. Norway (bokmรฅl-nynorsk)
131. New Zealand (English-Maori)

*March*: Welcome to the month of resurrection, the month of double favor. ♥️๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’

# *2024*, year of Jesus Christ's reign in the Nations.
๐Ÿ’ฅYear of the miracle.
๐Ÿ’ฅ Year of divine acceleration.
๐Ÿ’ฅ Year of the great harvest.
๐Ÿ’ฅThe year of the manifestation of our divine dimension.๐Ÿ“

*Mathilda Adjoudjรจnon*

๐ŸŒนI ๐’Š๐’๐’—๐’Š๐’•๐’† you to share this ๐’Ž๐’†๐’”๐’”๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’†๐ŸŒน

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mariage de Hillary et Frรฉdรฉric

Camp Effuzion Exhortation n°1

Aide-nous ร  avoir la culture du donnรฉ