The prophecy its accomplishement



๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽผYour promises are safe.
You can never fail.
You've never let me down.
๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽผ

God of Glory.

๐ŸŽŠ๐Ÿ“–Matthew 26:24 LSG
[24] The Son of Man is going, according to what is written about him. But woe to the man through whom the Son of Man is delivered up! It would be better for that man if he had never been born.

What is written is always fulfilled.

Prophecy is fulfilled. 
The desert through which we will pass will manifest itself.

The glory that has been prepared for us on this earth will manifest itself.

But it's not right to be the instrument used to cause someone's passage to the cross.

It's serious to be the one who causes the crucifixion, to be the one who crucifies, to cause the humiliation of a child of God and worse, of a servant of God, of someone who has a covenant with God, of someone for whom God has a special affection.

๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ™Œ๐ŸผL last year, God told me I would suffer humiliation this year.
I wanted to reject that, to say a fighting prayer, but he told me it wouldn't do any good.
When it's like that, you don't even have the strength to reject.
Still, he said he'd be there with me.
So I prayed that he would strengthen me.

Yesterday, he revealed to me that I suffered humiliation on Sunday.
It was exactly the place where I saw myself humiliated.
The same place.

But it's for His glory, always for His glory.

๐Ÿ“–๐ŸŽŠMatthew 26:24 LSG
[24] The Son of Man is going, according to what is written about him. But woe to the man through whom the Son of Man is delivered up! It would be better for that man if he had not been born.

*March* : Welcome to the month of resurrection, the month of double favor. ♥️๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’

*2024*, year of Jesus Christ's reign in the Nations.
๐Ÿ’ฅYear of the miracle.
๐Ÿ’ฅ Year of divine acceleration. 
๐Ÿ’ฅ Year of the great harvest.
๐Ÿ’ฅThe year of the manifestation of our divine dimension.๐Ÿ“

*Mathilda Adjoudjรจnon*

๐ŸŒนI ๐’Š๐’๐’—๐’Š๐’•๐’† you to share this ๐’Ž๐’†๐’”๐’”๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’†๐ŸŒน

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mariage de Hillary et Frรฉdรฉric

Camp Effuzion Exhortation n°1

Aide-nous ร  avoir la culture du donnรฉ