You don't change



🎼I'll never know the price of all you've endured🎼

🎊You have suffered so much for me and paid a great price.

O Father, may my life be pleasing to you. May I do exactly everything you have planned for me on this day and may I be that woman you want spiritually, sentimentally, physically, intellectually, professionally, familially.....,

*Hello to you* 😇

📖🎊Jacques 1:17 LSG

[17] every excellent grace and every perfect gift come down from above, from the Father of lights, with whom there is no change or shadow of variation. 

❤‍🔥🎊You do not change Father, you are the same, your principles are the same, your nature does not change.

❤‍🔥🎊You are the God of graces, the God of gifts.

🎊I know you have in store for me.

I desire to see your graces Father.

I accept your graces and am ready to live them unabashedly in the name of Jesus Christ.

🙏🏼🎊We pray Father that your graces may abound in the countries below:

66. Gabon (French)

67. Gambia (English)

68. Georgia (Georgian)

69. Ghana (English)

70. Greece (Greek)

71. Grenada (English)

72. Guatemala (Spanish)

73. Guinea-Bissau (Portuguese)

74. Guinea-Conakry (French)

75. Equatorial Guinea (Spanish)

*March*: Welcome to the month of resurrection, the month of double favor. ♥️🌹🍒

# *2024*, year of Jesus Christ's reign in the Nations.

💥Year of the miracle.

💥 Year of divine acceleration. 

💥 Year of the great harvest.

💥The year of the manifestation of our divine dimension.🍓

*Mathilda Adjoudjènon*

🌹I 𝒊𝒏𝒗𝒊𝒕𝒆 you to share this  𝒎𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒂𝒈𝒆🌹


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mariage de Hillary et Frédéric

Camp Effuzion Exhortation n°1

Aide-nous à avoir la culture du donné