Jesus is the Universal Savior



๐ŸŽผ๐ŸŒบ Spirit of God, Holy Spirit, fill our lives with your presence. ๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŽผ

Spirit of God, Spirit of Jesus Christ, we need you. Saturate us with your presence, permeate us.

๐Ÿ’ฅ Father, thank you for my family, for my husband, for my children, for my church, for my colleagues, for my friends, for my country, for my continent, for the world.
Your reign in our lives.

๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ“–Acts 4:11-12 PDV2017
[11] The Holy Books say of him, "The stone which you builders rejected has become the chief stone." That stone is Jesus. [12] "He alone can save us. Indeed, in all the world, God has given men no one else to save us."
๐ŸŒบ๐Ÿ’ฅ Jesus, the only name that saves.
Jesus, the one who shed his blood for us so that we might be delivered from eternal death and the grip of sin.

๐ŸŒบ Jesus the hero of the world, the universal savior.

๐ŸŒบJesus, in your name I am healed, freed, delivered, purified, restored.

I want to keep my eyes constantly on you.
I entrust my life and every aspect of it to you.

O Jesus, may the blood you shed to save mankind speak for me, for all my loved ones.

I pray that all mankind will recognize that you are the only Savior and accept you fully.

๐Ÿ’ฅ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’ฅ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’ฅ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’ฅ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’ฅ๐ŸŒน
๐ŸŒนLord Jesus Christ, thank you for your love for me.
๐ŸŒนThank you for my life.
๐ŸŒนI give you my life and receive your life.
๐ŸŒนYou live in me now, I am your Temple.

# *2024*, year of Jesus Christ's reign in the Nations.
๐Ÿ’ฅYear of the miracle.
๐Ÿ’ฅ Year of divine acceleration.
๐Ÿ’ฅ Year of the great harvest.
๐Ÿ’ฅThe year of the manifestation of our divine dimension.๐Ÿ“

*Mathilda Adjoudjรจnon*

๐ŸŒนI ๐’Š๐’๐’—๐’Š๐’•๐’† you to share this ๐’Ž๐’†๐’”๐’”๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’†๐ŸŒน

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mariage de Hillary et Frรฉdรฉric

Camp Effuzion Exhortation n°1

Aide-nous ร  avoir la culture du donnรฉ