I want to put God's word in pracrice




🎼Majesty, majesty, your grace has taken me as I am. Worthless but for thee *pearl of value* 🎼

I love it when you consider me Lord.

😍I love you Lord

😍I love you Lord

😍I love you Lord

You who read, *I love you with the love of the Lord.* 🌹

📖🍃Then reject everything that defiles, everything that makes evil. Gently receive the word God has planted in you; it can save your life. Don't just listen to it, but do what it says, otherwise you'll deceive yourselves. Yes, whoever listens to the word and doesn't do what it says, this is what he's like: he's like a man who looks at his face in a mirror. He sees himself as he is, looks at himself, then walks away and immediately forgets what he looks like. On the contrary, here is someone who carefully studies the perfect law that sets us free. He remains attached to this law, listens to the word, does not forget it, and does what it says. Such a man will be happy in what he does.

James 1:21-25 PDV2017

The word created us and knows us.

💃🏼My life will be very happy if I put God's word into practice, my life will be just wonderful.

🍀💥If I accept Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior, if I let Him totally rule my life, if I forgive, if I don't practice debauchery, if I give my tithe, if I love with His love, if I receive His peace, if I believe that He loves me, if I believe that He will always take care of me...... my life would be beautiful.

🍀If I receive and implement God's word, I will grow spiritually, I will have clout in the spiritual world and in the physical world, I will know myself and I will know God.

🍃If I don't receive the word and implement it, my life will not be impacted in any way. I will be the same.

God's word transforms and liberates.

🍀💥 Father, I pray that mankind will love your word, read it, believe it and practice it in the name of Jesus Christ.

May your Holy Spirit help us.

# *2023*, year of glory and manifestation of God's purposes for YOUR life and for humanity.🍓

*Mathilda Adjoudjènon*


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mariage de Hillary et Frédéric

Camp Effuzion Exhortation n°1

Aide-nous à avoir la culture du donné