I love your name




🎼My fears, my fears are gone for the lamb of God is lifted up.🎼

❤️🌻 *My King, I love your name* ☘️🌻

*Hello, hello*🌻

📖🌻The name of the Lord is a strong tower; The righteous takes refuge in it, and is safe.

Proverbs 18:10 LSG

🌻The Lord's name is absolute protection.

When children argue and we say, I'll call Mom or Dad, there's a form of respect that sets in, we pull over, we line up.

❤️When a baby cries and we say Mommy, his face changes. He's happy because he knows his refuge is there.

☘️ There is power in some names, but the name that has received all power is the name of Jesus Christ.

☘️ There is peace, security and hope in the name of the Lord.

He is an infallible support, and when the problems of our lives hear that name, they stand to attention. 👮🏻‍♂️👮🏼‍♀️

☘️God is the ultimate resort and he has put power in the name of Jesus.

◄ Philippians 2:10 ►

that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow in heaven, on earth and under the earth,

☘️The name of the Lord reassures and all humans know it.

☘️It can break yokes and change lives.

🌻I call upon the authority of the name of Jesus Christ in my spiritual life, in my professional life, in my emotional life, in my family life, in my financial life.....

🌻I invoke the authority of the name of Jesus Christ in all humanity.

*The name of Jesus Christ resonates in the life of every human being.

🌻This name saves, delivers, glorifies.

This name is wonderful.

# July*, month of the divine supernatural, month of God's glory.

# *2023*, year of glory and manifestation of God's purposes for YOUR life and for humanity.🍓

*Mathilda Adjoudjènon*


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mariage de Hillary et Frédéric

Camp Effuzion Exhortation n°1

Aide-nous à avoir la culture du donné