For an everlasting glory



🎼You are God, God, God, God, God. You are God, God, God, God.🎼

*Hello ❤‍🔥❤‍🔥😇*

📖💥 For our light afflictions of the present moment produce for us, beyond measure, an eternal weight of glory,

2 Corinthians 4:17 LSG

because we look, not to the things that are seen, but to the things that are unseen; for the things that are seen are temporary, and the things that are unseen are eternal.

2 Corinthians 4:18 LSG

🤔Light afflictions?

Hmm, what a level of spiritual maturity.

Paul Paul 😏. So what I'm going through is light. 🥸

😎But hey, you're right eh. You can't even compare it to the real afflictions of hell.

💥For the afflictions, the suffering we experience here on earth we will be greatly rewarded.

We never suffer needlessly.

The proof, the Lord Jesus has fully shown us.

He was glorified after having obeyed in suffering, after having endured it.

💥You, yes you, will be eternally glorified after your sufferings for the Lord.

❤‍🔥Let's not cling mind, soul and body to happiness, to the privileges of this world because they will pass.

They will leave us when we die.

These things are important, and we need them. But what's most important, what really counts, is what lasts into eternity.

❤‍🔥If I obey God, I have eternal privilege, if I accept my calling, if I love others, if I help others, if my life edifies others, if I forgive, if I love despite betrayals criticisms offenses, I have eternal privilege.

❤‍🔥If I pray for those I know and especially for those I don't know and who don't know me, I have eternal privilege.

If I pray for someone's wealth, health, happiness, fertility,..... when I don't find myself in any of that, I have eternal glory.

❤‍🔥If I pray for the salvation of souls, if I put myself at the service of others for the Lord, I have eternal glory.

❤‍🔥If I dedicate myself spirit, soul and body for the Lord, for his kingdom, if I forget myself for the Lord, I have eternal glory.

It's not easy, and the Lord never said it would be easy.

Courage to you.❤‍🔥

Courage to me.❤‍🔥

*September*: The month when God maps out a path for us to follow by his grace.

# *2023*, year of glory and manifestation of God's plans for YOUR life and for humanity.🍓

*Mathilda Adjoudjènon*

🌹 _I invite you to share this message_

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mariage de Hillary et Frédéric

Camp Effuzion Exhortation n°1

Aide-nous à avoir la culture du donné