I choose to strengthen myself a




🎼I want to pray, pray, pray without ceasing. I commune, commune, commune ceaselessly with my God.🎼

🎼You are my God, you are my King, my Lord, my life, my redeemer, my fountain of living waters, my source of blessings.🎼

📖💥Fortify yourselves and let your hearts be established, All you who hope in the LORD!

Psalms 31:25 LSG

🍇🔆Ah, David asks us to strengthen ourselves, we who hope in the LORD (the almighty, the ancient of ages, the strongest, the great, the omniscient, the omnipotent, the omnipresent, the savior, the richest, the most glorious, the most beautiful).

🔆🍇To fortify ourselves is to restore our strength, or develop our strength.

So let's fortify ourselves, guard our hearts against anything that might weaken them. That means long waits for our prayers to be answered, trials, attacks from the devil....

🔆🍇Those who hope in God must be very patient because he is a God of process, he does things step by step and not as we want and sometimes we don't understand why it takes so long since he doesn't reveal everything he does to us.

🔆🍇Those who hope in the Lord are often subject to mockery, to injustice then, they must strengthen themselves so that their heart is not shaken, so that their faith is not touched.

*Let us strengthen ourselves with his word, his promises.

*Let us be strengthened by communion with him in prayer. Let his Holy Spirit advise and reassure us.

*Let us be strengthened by always bathing in an atmosphere of adoration and praise.

*Strengthen ourselves by connecting with people filled with the Holy Spirit.

*Strengthen ourselves by constantly exposing our spiritual and physical ears to the voice of God through his Holy Spirit.

*Strengthen ourselves by speaking in tongues. And if you do not yet speak in tongues, I pray that you will receive it in the name of Jesus Christ.

🔆🍇We need the strength, the divine wisdom, the Spirit of God to live in this world .

🍇🔆We have the choice of strengthening ourselves or letting life bring us down and consume us.

🔥🍇🔥 O Father, help us to make the choice to strengthen ourselves in spite of everything.

🍇🌺🍇Be our strength.❤‍🔥

*September*: The month when God maps out a path for us to follow by His grace.

# *2023*, year of glory and manifestation of God's purposes for YOUR life and for humanity.🍓

*Mathilda Adjoudjènon*


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mariage de Hillary et Frédéric

Camp Effuzion Exhortation n°1

Aide-nous à avoir la culture du donné