I lend to God by giving to the needy



๐ŸŽผYou are faithful, you are faithful, Jesus is faithful. You are faithful eternally ๐ŸŽผ๐ŸŽŠ

I love you Lord ๐Ÿ’•❤️

*Hello to you ๐Ÿ˜‡. I hope you are well*

Let's pray together ๐Ÿ™

God of my existence, of my creation, I greet you. ๐Ÿ˜‡
Do what you want with me, with my life (even if sometimes I don't like it too much).
My most ardent desire is that only your will be done in my life.

๐Ÿ“–๐ŸŒนProverbs 19:17 PDV2017
[17] The person who gives to the poor lends to the Lord, and the Lord will reward him.
๐ŸŒนOkay ooh Dad.
It's good to lend to God ooh.

Holy Spirit, inspire me to always lend to God in the name of Jesus Christ. ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜

But you have to give to the needy out of love eh.

It can be a needy in love, a needy in peace, a needy in money, a needy in gentleness, a needy in joy, a needy in time.....,

Let's give to do good ๐ŸŒน❤‍๐Ÿ”ฅ

God owes no one.

*December*: It's the time, it's the hour, it's the season. ♥️๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’

# *2023*, year of glory and manifestation of God's plans for YOUR life and for humanity.๐Ÿ“

*Mathilda Adjoudjรจnon*

๐ŸŒนI '๐’Š๐’๐’—๐’Š๐’•๐’† you to share this ๐’Ž๐’†๐’”๐’”๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’†๐ŸŒน

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mariage de Hillary et Frรฉdรฉric

Camp Effuzion Exhortation n°1

Aide-nous ร  avoir la culture du donnรฉ